The purpose of this website is to provide information regarding services available through Cuberoom. In these Terms, “Cuberoom”, “Us”, “We”, or “Our” refers to Cuberoom or Veve Technologies Private Limited and includes our affiliates, as the case may be. "You", “User/s”, or "Your" means and includes Cuberoom customers, hosts, vendors, partners, casual browsers of the Website and any person who gains access to this website, a visitor, co-worker, member/subscriber (paid or unpaid), an existing entity or start-up who has in the past or is currently associated/registered with Us (and includes their employees, agents, associates, clients, customers, guests, visitors and others associated with/through/under them), an affiliate, an Expert or Fund or any other entity/individual associated thereto, using our website, co-working space, incubation, services and/or facilities, as the case maybe.
“Coworking Space / Incubator” refers to the Premises that is made available by the hosts, vendors or the like for the use of activities as permitted by Us. “Services” means and includes advertising on our website the Premises and integrated systems of communication and assistance including the use of the website.
“Data” refers to all that information, documents etc., provided by You. This data may be provided to us through various means including personally, on our websites, telephone, e-mail, registration forms, polls, or such other similar channels.
Acceptance of Terms
We reserve the right to change/modify the terms and conditions of use from time to time, at our discretion, with or without prior intimation to You and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on our website. You agree to be bound by any modification when You continue to the space, premises, co-working, website and/or our services, or any part thereof, even after any such modification is posted on our website. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Unless otherwise specified, any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the website and continued use of the website after such time will constitute the acceptance of such changes or modifications. You should from time to time review the Terms and any policies and documents incorporated in them to understand the terms and conditions that apply to use of the website. The Terms will always show the ‘last updated’ date at the top. If you do not agree to any amended Terms, You must stop using the Site. If You have any questions about the Terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cuberoom Services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously suspended or removed by Cuberoom from availing the Cuberoom Services or accessing the Cuberoom Platform. By accepting the T&Cs or by otherwise using the Cuberoom Services on the Cuberoom Platform, You represent that You are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed by Cuberoom, or disqualified for any other reason, from availing the Cuberoom Services or using the Cuberoom Platform. In addition, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the Terms as part of this Agreement. Finally, You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity. Finally, in the event of any violation of the Terms, Cuberoom reserves the right to suspend or permanently prevent You from availing Cuberoom Services or using the Cuberoom Platform.
Your Account on Cuberoom Platform:
As a user of the Cuberoom Platform, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, credentials and for restricting access to the computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your account's credentials. You may not assign or otherwise transfer Your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Cuberoom is not responsible for third party access to its account that results from theft or misappropriation of the account. Cuberoom and its associates, affiliates and partners reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Fees & Charges:
Cuberoom reserves the right to charge Fees / service charges as it may be appropriate for providing any service, with prior intimation to You. As a customer / space seeker, You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the Services and / or Premises, as may be applicable. Any changes in the fee schedule will be updated on the website and You are expected to visit the website frequently to be aware of these changes. In case, there is a short charging by Cuberoom for Services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion. Any increase in the price charged by Cuberoom on account of change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes by Government shall have to be borne by You.
Security Deposit is solely held by the respected Co-working Space / Cafe / Business Centre in the case of any damage caused by the customer. At the end of the term / duration or when the selected duration comes to an end, the security deposit held by the respective party will be refunded to the customer on approval basis by the deposit holding party and Cuberoom is not liable for the same or any dispute between the customer and security deposit holding party which can be either a Co-working space / Cafe / Business Centre in the case of any issues regarding security deposit refunds.
a. As a customer / space /Service seeker, You can cancel Your booking at any time before You select for payment mode. Post completion of successful booking, the vendor / host / space provider shall not be entitled to cancel the booking made thereto. Cancellation of the booking at any time by the customer / space / service seeker is always on non-refundable basis if made after 1 hour of booking. In case of any cancellation after 1 hour of booking, Cuberoom shall be entitled to forfeit 100% truncation amount made thereto.
b. If for any reason, after booking confirmation has been provided, the Premises is not made available before or at the time of usage for reasons pertaining to Premises / space provider / Cuberoom, and no alternate venue is provided, Cuberoom will process the refund within 21 working days and intimate the customer / Space Seeker for the same.
c. If the Premises / space provider allows cancellation of the booking as per its specific Terms & Conditions, it shall be the sole responsibility of the space provider and the space seeker; Cuberoom will not be responsible for any refunds arising thereto.
d. Early Check in, Delayed Check in, Postponement & Early Check out is subject to approval and consent by the Premises / space provider which shall be as per the space provider’s policy on same.
Refund on Failure of Transaction
If in a transaction performed by You on the Cuberoom Platform, money has been charged to Your card or bank account and the service/product is not delivered within 24 hours of the completion of the transaction, then You shall inform us by sending an e mail to our customer services e mail address mentioned on the Contact Us page on the Cuberoom Platform. The mail must include the mobile number, service or product being purchased, transaction number, date and time. Cuberoom will investigate the incident and, if it is found that money was indeed charged to Your card or bank account without delivery of the recharge, then You will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of Your e mail.
As a customer / space seeker, You fully understand and recognize that:
- Cuberoom is only a platform and an aggregator of co-working spaces / Premises and does not own or claim to provide the Premises or /and services in the Premises that space seeker may contract through the website.
- Cuberoom provides information on best effort basis as provided by the space providers. You agree not hold Cuberoom responsible or liable for any deficiency in service or violation of the contract by the space provider.
- You undertake and confirm that You will use the Premises for absolutely legal business and shall not do any illegal or prohibited activity, either by the law of the land or against the terms & conditions of the space provider.
- You may be called upon by the space provider to sign a contract and adhere to the rules & regulations applicable to their Premises before You take up the Premises.
- You will leave the Premises in the same condition as it was when You took possession, save natural wear & tear. In event of any damage or misuse, You undertake to take complete responsibility of making good the damage, irrespective of the security deposit You may have paid.
- You understand that use of the Premises does not amount to tenancy but is a prepaid usage right with certain restrictions applied to You by the space provider.
- You may be called upon to provide details of users / responsible contact persons in organization and provide their relevant identity and address documents for verification & compliance purposes.
By accessing or using the Cuberoom Platform or by availing Cuberoom Services, You agree not to:
- violate the Terms;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another person’s digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Cuberoom Services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity or otherwise avail Cuberoom Services with what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds;
- infringe Our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy;
- post or transmit any message which is libellous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is pornographic, vulgar or offensive in nature; refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of Your identity or any other information provide by You to Cuberoom;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Cuberoom Services and the Cuberoom Platform or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Cuberoom Services or the Cuberoom Platform;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of as regards Cuberoom Services or Cuberoom Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent this is expressly permissible by applicable law;
- use the Cuberoom Services or the Cuberoom Platform in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the Cuberoom Services or the Cuberoom Platform in an automated manner;
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Cuberoom Services and the Cuberoom Platform or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that that this is permissible by applicable law;
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Cuberoom Services or the Cuberoom Platform or any other user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or file with contaminating or destructive features;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Cuberoom Platform without prior written permission;
- interfere or disrupt the Cuberoom Platform or networks connected to the Cuberoom Platform;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on Cuberoom’s infrastructure/network;
- use any device, software or routine to bypass the Cuberoom Platform’s robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with the Cuberoom Services;
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Cuberoom Platform or to manipulate Your presence on the Cuberoom Platform;
- sell the Cuberoom Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it, save and except as per Our express permission / authorization in writing;
- use the facilities and capabilities of the Cuberoom Platform to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others;
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- use the Cuberoom Platform to collect or obtain personal information, including without limitation, financial information, about other users of the Cuberoom Platform, except and only as expressly provided in the Terms;
- avail Cuberoom Services with what Cuberoom reasonably believes to be potentially fraudulent funds;
- use the Cuberoom Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to Cuberoom, a third party or You;
- . take any action that may cause Cuberoom to lose any of the Cuberoom Services from its service providers or lose any of its recharge partners or business partners, including mobile operators or telecom companies, payment processors or other suppliers;
- send automated request of any kind to the Cuberoom Platform without express permission in advance from Cuberoom.
Use of Cuberoom Platform:
You understand that except for information, products or Services clearly indicated as being supplied by Cuberoom, We do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that Cuberoom cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for download through the Cuberoom Platform will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy Your particular requirements of Internet security and for accuracy of data input and output.
Termination; Agreement Violations:
You agree that Cuberoom, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate Your account (or any part thereof) or Your use of the Cuberoom Services/Cuberoom Platform and remove and discard on the Cuberoom Platform all or any part of Your account, Your user profile, or Your recipient profile, at any time. Cuberoom may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Cuberoom Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of Your access to the Cuberoom Services/Cuberoom Platform or any account You may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and You agree that Cuberoom will not be liable to You or any third party for any such termination or interruption. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Cuberoom may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, You agree to immediately stop using the Cuberoom Services/Cuberoom Platform.
Limitation of Liability and Damages:
In no event, Cuberoom or its contractors, agents, licensors, partners or suppliers will be liable to You for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to: (i) this Agreement; (ii) the Cuberoom Services, the Cuberoom Platform or any reference site/app/platform/service; or (iii) Your use or inability to use the Cuberoom Services, the Cuberoom Platform (including any and all materials) or any reference sites/app/platform/service, even if Cuberoom or a Cuberoom authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event, Cuberoom or any of its contractors, directors, employees, agents, third party partners, licensors or suppliers will be liable to You for any damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to: (i) this Agreement; (ii) the Cuberoom Services, the Cuberoom Platform or any reference site/app/platform/service; or (iii) Your use or inability to use the Cuberoom services, the Cuberoom Platform (including any and all materials) or any reference sites/app/platform/service; or (iv) any other interactions with Cuberoom, however caused and whether arising in contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise, beyond or in excess of the amount paid by You, if any, for using the portion of the Cuberoom Service or the Cuberoom Platform giving rise to the cause of action, or beyond or in excess Rs. 1,000, whichever is less. You acknowledge and agree that Cuberoom has offered its products and Services, set its prices, and entered into this Agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between You and Cuberoom, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between You and Cuberoom. Cuberoom would not be able to provide the services to You on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations. Applicable law may not completely allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions will apply to You subject to applicable law. In such cases, Cuberoom’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This paragraph shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold Cuberoom, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to: (i) Your use or misuse of the Cuberoom Services or of the Cuberoom Platform; (ii) any violation by You of this Agreement; or (iii) any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by You herein. Cuberoom reserves the right, at Your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which You are required to indemnify Cuberoom, including rights to settle, and You agree to cooperate with Cuberoom’s defense and settlement of these claims. Cuberoom will use reasonable efforts to notify You of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Ownership; Proprietary Rights:
The Cuberoom Services and the Cuberoom Platform are owned and operated by Cuberoom and/or third party licensors. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code and object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Cuberoom Services and the Cuberoom Platform provided by Cuberoom (hereafter Materials) are protected by Indian copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter Cuberoom or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within or accessed in conjunction with or through the Cuberoom Services/Cuberoom Platform. Except as expressly authorized by Cuberoom, You agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials. Cuberoom reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement. If You have comments regarding the Cuberoom Services and/or the Cuberoom Platform or ideas on how to improve it, please contact customer service. Please note that by doing so, You hereby irrevocably assign to Cuberoom, and shall assign to Cuberoom, all rights, title and interests in and to all ideas and suggestions and any and all worldwide intellectual property rights associated therewith. You agree to perform such acts and execute such documents as may be reasonably necessary to perfect the foregoing rights.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction of New Delhi, Delhi.